28/10/2011

ONE FOR SORROW

A Halloween influenced rhyme of inspiring images. It wouldn't be Eerie enough without a couple of Tim Walker sprinkled in.
Happy Halloween weekend x x x


ONe FOr SorROW


TwO FoR JOy


ThREE FoR gIRL


FOur FOr BOy



FiVE FoR SILver




SiX FoR GolD



The Secret

We have a secret, just we three,
The robin, and I, and the sweet cherry-tree;
The bird told the tree, and the tree told me,
And nobody knows it but just us three.

But of course the robin knows it best,
Because she built the--I shan't tell the rest;
And laid the four little--something in it--
I'm afraid I shall tell it every minute.

But if the tree and the robin don't peep,
I'll try my best the secret to keep;
Though I know when the little birds fly about
Then the whole secret will be out.
Source: The Golden Book of Poetry (1947)

SeVEN FOr A SEcRet neVER to bE TolD


EIGht FOr  A kISS





NiNE FOr a WIsh





TEN for A BirD YoU MUsT noT MisS






No comments:

Post a Comment