29/10/2011

For Your Information

Here are a few things that I've found along the way to share with other magpies out there.
The more I look for lovely things, the more I seem to find. Its just a case of opening your eyes. A lot of these things can be found on NOT JUST A LABEL http://www.notjustalabel.com/ which features lots of unusual and inspiring designers. This is the perfect sort of place to sell my stuff. I've finally acquired the missing piece for my sewing machine so will have images of my finished collection in just a few weeks. So excited to get things moving and show some photos.
Happy collecting, hording and hunting X
Zephulis

Claras collection by Haf

Pamela Love

The Rodnik Band


Stephanie Simek


Karishmashahani





Delfina Delettrez


Natalie Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment