12/12/2009

We'll drink drink drink to Lily the pink the pink the pink

I am really feeling Art Deco at the moment and can see it influencing fashion if not now within the year. 
Mark my words mark. 





This could mean lovely head dresses, hats and headwear in general. Shapes, collars and lovely flouncy flapper things. Make like postprohibition and drink to lily the pink. 
This here art deco biatch is Lily.




Like this. But modernised versions. PAINT EVERYTHING WHITE. I do love white emulsion paint. Instead of getting said Dr Martens i might just paint my old school army boots and change the laces. 
This is what i mean by lovely headwwearware.....






It does remind me of my showgirl costume i wore recently. Victoria Beckham actually wore my twins very leotard! Quite an achievement to fit into that - although Beckham no doubt had hers clamped at the back. 




Looking undoubtedly beautiful in an old Vogue spread.


 


Our attempts weren't bad at all! I love show girl stuff.






These would be really lovely jackets. Made in amazing woven knits but in fabulous colours - you never know maybe even white painted / metallic / frilly / pleated the possibilities are endless.
The hair styles are fabulous. DO try this at home :)


Over and out. chchchcccccccc


No comments:

Post a Comment