16/12/2009

Today i begun baking. My AMAZING idea for cheap and cheerful christmas presents was to make big beautiful cakes and box them up with ribbons and tissues and boxy boxes. So last night i bought a lot of stuff from tesco - first and foremost loads of ingredients but my creativity will come out in these cakes if its the last thing it does. I have got some my little ponys that have scratch and sniff bums. They're lovely colours, im going to stick their trotters into the frothy butter icing and fanny will really be your aunt.
They're gonna be vaguely personalised so ive got some aeroplanes for my sister lovely bright pink, green and blue ones which will be emersed in a bright blue buttery happiness.


I am sad to say that im 19 and still scared of being alone. Home alone in Devon is however, a different ball game. I wouldn't mind being in London right now christmas shopping but NO tough tits. Im here in this freezing cottage. Beautiful by day, dont get me wrong. But having just watched the film paranormal activities which by the way is shit, yet scary so dont bother - i am having trouble with the bangs and creeks of this neck of the woods.



Just learned Paloma Faith 'New york' on the guitar and belted it some. Definitely good therapy. I love her shes god.


Now is the time to take a photo of my cakes and do what good bloggers do but no. I am too scared to go upstairs and get my camera....
Nice one.
Got a christmas project to contend with from Uni so need to get brainstorming. Chowder.

No comments:

Post a Comment