10/05/2012

You Ugly

The Spring/Summer '12 collection by Ugly for NotJustALabel is incredible; it's one of those collections which sits somewhere between fashion and art. It's original and funky - most importantly its wearable which makes the whole thing come together. What's more is that the images are edited afterwards which, for me, is the cherry on top. I much prefer this kind of post shoot editing to all that airbrushing business. Manipulating like this is something that I've seen being done more and more, it can really enhance the whole vibe of a collection and can probably do more for branding than a team of suited and booted people in an office (who are all on Facebook) ever could. I'd love to have a go myself with some Good Morning Mr Magpie images, I'll be posting them here first :)











No comments:

Post a Comment