18/05/2012

Good Morning Mr Magpie JuMPers: Cockfight vs Eaglefight

Since I love jumpers and animal prints and bright colours, I thought that for Good Morning Mr Magpie I would bring all these things together in one fell swoop! Welcome to the Good Morning Mr Magpie sweatshirts that come in every (good) colour of the rainbow. 
 They come in two different screen printed bird fights (a cock-fight and an eagle fight); My favourite has to be the 'kiwi' green ones. These are super soft and fuzzy on the inside. Doing this (coffee fueled) shoot with my beautiful friends Jess and Emma was so much fun. If you would like one you can find them on Asos Marketplace in art gallery and shop Stain Damage in Bristol or alternatively send me a message and I'll let you know whats available. Lots of Love XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment