06/01/2012

JUMP JUMP

Lets face it, January is a bit of a slow motion month. I want nothing more than to melt away in a comfy jumper and worry about nothing until spring comes. I've fallen in love with making jumpers and have been using unusual textures and prints; I get a bit over excited with them and have to stop myself wearing them and doing the aforementioned melting in a nice big squishy sofa. CANT WAIT to get some pictures up and I'm so excited to start selling them. Here's some amazing jumpers I've found on my cyber travels. Happy January and happier melting. x 
















1 comment:

  1. Hey Yazz-ma-Tazz. I love the jumpers post, I want the one with Pumba on it, kind of reminds me of something a Grime MC would wear but I still like it. I would pair it with some super skinny jeans and high heels. But that's just me.
    Get some pictures of your shit up, I'm dying to see what you've been making!
    Are you still working somewhere? I just got a job, literally today. It's at a place called Motilo and it's starting as an Intern Bitch (paid though!) and after a few months it goes full time. Looks like Amity has finally caught her break and made it in the fashion industry. Well, not quite...
    Anywho, hope you get this message! Miss you're company, I get lonely sometimes! x

    ReplyDelete