03/11/2011

Kit Neale







I stumbled across this young designer this morning whilst looking through Wonderland Mag and eating my eggs; I'm pretty sure this is a shoot of his third year collection, whilst studying at Ravensbourne. 



Despite the wholesome design talent, it's no surprise that Wonderland are fond of him too; He worked there as a fashion assistant before going on to study design, 'instead of A-levels'. Anyway I really like the citrussy peices so thanks Kit for this wholesome, quenching stuff. You go get em boy.



Shoot: The Junkyard
Photographer: Gemma louise Wilson
Designer: Kit Neale
Model: Omogbolahan Kolapo-Ajala



I really like the latex leggings and the tiaras. I hope men take heed on this new stylish accessory. It will either stop all angry fighty boys being just so or just make them look more ridiculous than they already do. In a good way...

No comments:

Post a Comment