16/01/2010

im avin an Art Attack

Im getting so frustrated. My design project reflects so strongly on my mood. If its going well its euphoric, but if it's not going well Im so low.
Seems to be the way with all things creative. There's nothing better than the feeling of writing a good article, doing a mountain moving design or putting together an outfit that is shit hot. Its just one tends to know when something isn't quite THAT which is such a disappointing feeling. Still, the struggle is well worth the gain...
I am an IMPERFECT PERFECTIONIST which should be a recognized condition! MY GOD It's a battlefield out there...


'Karl Lagerfeld's sums it up well, although it sounds like a frustrating life.
I'm never content with what I do. I live in a sort of permanent dissatisfaction. I think that's the secret to doing things well.

No comments:

Post a Comment