09/11/2009

Trying my hand at a spot of sartorialism....Cool hunting (cunting)

For my trend forecasting project, I thought i better get out there and take some pictures of real people, real trends and real style. 
I couldn't resist taking pictures of interesting little street urchins that i thought were cool, as opposed to the      more obvious trends - so i didn't take many pictures of nasty, ugly trends unless they were REALLY nasty ugly  trends.
People were mostly happy for me to take their picture and i only fucked up once when i couldn't make the camera take a picture (my sister has lent it to me) in front of these painfully well dressed artiste types.I was more pissed off with myself that i didn't get the picture more than anything. 
I went and had some amazing apple pie sitting outside a cafe - which doubled up as a brilliant launch pad for taking photos.



A rainy day in Covent Garden....
This girl has a very Alice Dellal vibe. 
This picture naturally frames itself, which is cool.The big bulky jacket and jumper is contrasted with 
her lovely long skinny jeaned legs, and then complimented with some Dr Marten Camden copies.



This guy reminds me of those troll dolls. He's very cute and was understandably shy. 
Normally I wouldn't touch the colour tan with a barge pole, but this outfit really works.



I think these two are foreign. They have a bit of an eastern european beauty.
What a lovely picture. Im very proud of this one. Its beautiful, more to the point they're beautiful!



Very cute and awkward.  Reminds me a bit of Robyn only 
more shy and less Swedish.



Lovely brogue couple. There's a whole lot of facial hair between them. They look like very intellectual types that know their stuff when it comes to art and novels. This guys bag is breaking on the left. I told him. Don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment